The HR Partner (HRP) position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing NSIP’s human resources by planning and, implementing policies that will promote success of the company, job satisfaction and engagement of NSIP employees. The successful HRP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs that will include evaluation of employee relations, HR policies and practices and providing mechanisms for open and productive interaction among employees and with management. The position formulates partnerships among functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflects the business and growth objectives of the organization. The HRP maintains an effective level of business literacy, NSIP strategy, plans, culture and its competition.
- Minimum 3 years experience and training in Human Resources practices
- Fluent in Spanish and minimally conversant in English
- Recommend, implement, and disseminate HR policies and practices aligned with the organization’s strategical objectives
- Define and apply compensation strategies according to position and performance of tasks and responsibilities, including periodic pay surveys, job evaluations, and recommending pay structure revisions
- Plan and execute strategies to attract, select and retain employees and encourage professional development
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Prepare and support employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs, motivational strategies, interpersonal skills, talent management, succession planning, conflict resolution, and providing counseling and consulting as needed
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, maintaining records, and disseminating information to staff
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Coordinate and disseminate information on the company’s benefits, insurance, etc.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management
Send CV and cover letter to Jorge Segovia, email@example.com